My AP euro teacher wouldn’t let our class watch Les Mis so we barricaded the door and screamed “VIVE LA REVOLUCIÓN” when he tried to get in.
RULE OF TUMBLR: WHENEVER YOU SEE THE OWNER OF TUMBLR ON UR DASH YOU MUST REBLOG HER
WE LUV U STEPMOMMY
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Look! There was a fan fiction article in today’s Washington Express (a free daily I newspaper put out by the Washington Post in Washington DC)
Article credit, Beth Marlowe (Express)
Art credit, Patrick Leger (For Express)
THE BEST EDITORIAL ASSIGNMENT I SWEAR.
SOMEONE GOT PAID TO DRAW THIS
Too bad you can’t get abs from laughing at your own jokes, because I would have an 8 pack